Friday, December 18, 2009

Irregular Bleeding More Condition_symptoms Sometimes My Period Wont Come For 2 Months Or More I Have No Irregular Bleeding,will I Have Trouble Conciving?

Sometimes my period wont come for 2 months or more i have no irregular bleeding,will i have trouble conciving? - irregular bleeding more condition_symptoms

My cycle has always been illegal, and yes, would not (get my time and sometimes even more) 2 months for each cycle. I do not think it affect their chances of conceiving ... I am currently 17wks pregnant with my 2nd. Mein 2 was the most difficult to design, the process took a year before (it happens, though, say pr & that midwives who are still in the normal time limits for couples well Health Design - 12 months). Good luck and have fun trying:)

No comments:

Post a Comment