Friday, February 19, 2010

Mini Dress Big Boobs How Can Guys Find This Type Of Girl Attractive?! Im Shocked!?

How can guys find this type of girl attractive?! Im shocked!? - mini dress big boobs

So I was at the mall yesterday with a friend who has a friend with her. She was a child, he had a style that, because he grew up in the ghetto. wore a dress very short and curved (a little girl, but big breasts and all) is eyebrows were always small tattoo, a piercing Monroe (above the lip) and had to have a shit load of makeup. It looked like a prostitute. Boys have succeeded, was in fact the reason for his (half of them also because it is much more eye contact and said she wants to come), but I was shocked! LOL is a nice girl, but do not really know, but I love him, but not his style.

I have come to speak not a problem for the guys with me, but because I have seen orEC and fashion and have a beautiful face, I win, man, it is quite different from me, his style and everything, so I thought it was interesting.

Guys, why struggle to know in order to realize an attractive girl and her or just find them cute as sex objects?

1 comment:

Call Me The Breeze said...

because of the short skirt, covered with makeup, promiscuous behavior, worthlessness, General, etc ... is a reasonable assumption, which draws attention to itself because it was easy. a bit obvious. I think that answers his own question.

Post a Comment