Tuesday, February 9, 2010

X-blade Download Blogspot Serial Help!!! My Sound?????

Help!!! my sound????? - x-blade download blogspot serial

hey guys, help me
I have a computer and came with most drivers, but I install them all, and I have sound problems, I have sommativa wrote and spoke like an installed sound, I went to the Internet (all of which help in the Windows Media Player) sommativa and told to download drivers, please someone could recommend a site for the drivers of this computer http://cgi.ebay .co.uk/BLACK-X-BLADE-Q660 ...
I have regular speakers, 3.5 mm connector type
Please help

2 comments:

g s said...

only the sound re-install drivers, all is well on this day

MICHAEL S said...

The computer should come with a CD of the motherboard. I suppose that is the MB / sound on the motherboard. If you are in the CD and then go to Control Panel and open System Preferences, open the show, where everything loaded on the PC. Look for them in the list, click on it and see if it says no drivers installed, if she says no drivers installed. Driver Update on CD-ROM and select the location on the disc is inserted. Please, you must send in G / T. The additional sound output is green. Normally a center.

Post a Comment