Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Southpark Slow Connection I Have A Good Internet Connection, But Why Do Videos Run At Such Slow Rate Online?

I have a good internet connection, but why do videos run at such slow rate online? - southpark slow connection

My connection is with Linsky, and my Internet connection is fine ... Online videos take forever to load, but, like YouTube, Hulu and southparkstudios.com (Web sites that primarily use) in their studies southpark video viewer on the link that says "Automatic", so here I am 750 kbps s to 890 kbit / s and the videos always stop to buffer. I bring my computer with other parents from my house, where there is a weak Internet connection, but the option "Auto-Detect" will run at 2.3 Mbps and videos around the world working well. But upload in another house with a compound of "best" internet, videos, sucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment