Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Facial Hair Grooming Need A Girl's Perference On Guy's Facial Hair Features.?

Need a Girl's perference on guy's facial hair features.? - facial hair grooming

Currently, I am shaved, but can grow a beard, shaggy dark really nice. While the clock to grow 5 or shade of the players. I'm the kind of tall, dark and handsome. I like to use any kind of clothing all clothing from Hollister, indie to funky hairdo. I have recently decided to leave the patch of hair under my right lower lip and chin. Is it sexy or tacky. Ladies will certainly have that and asked me if ya'll attractive. If it your favorite way of preparing the facial hair. I will not accept, shaving answer. Gotee or long sideburns, maybe? Skinny Favorites? What are you?

4 comments:

SJ H said...

Nothing excites me more than that .... perfect mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gotee

lachelle... said...

I like the patch just below the mouth
I think it's serious gay (no offense)
I like the shadow of the Clock, or 5 .... a bit like Justin Timberlake and the nature DEFFF MOS Chris Richardson from American Idol

~Mandy~ said...

Pins and a little bit, I mean, very little facial hair.

~Mandy~ said...

Pins and a little bit, I mean, very little facial hair.

Post a Comment