Monday, January 11, 2010

Sciton Laser Laser Hair Removal Help Or Advice?

Laser hair removal help or advice? - sciton laser

Eh. I am very interested in laser hair removal. I researched and I think the perfect for me. I have light skin and black hair, and I heard it's good for them. I've used everything from wax, shaving, waxing, creams and NAD. I do not know how any of them ever leave me with red bumps and ingrown hairs, as my hair grows back so quickly. Finally, I would like to start the whole body, but now in my bikini area, and I would like give each region. If this is possible because I know nothing about this place? I am looking for a place to go to the LLC is a joy. What is LLC? Using a laser Sciton Profile ClearScan. is this a good idea to use? if someone can tell me about this laser procedure and the consequences. also what should or not. Thank you.

2 comments:

LA Beauty Pro said...

I own a Laser Clinic in Los Angeles and has over 10 years experience in the field. You are absolutely right to have light skin and black hair, a big advantage for laser hair removal and makes you an ideal candidate. Since everything under the sun for laser hair removal, are used in addition, I would say that you could have a slight disadvantage. First, never want to start wax or 4 weeks before laser treatment. The laser goes to the root hair to kill, and the wax WHE / boot, you must remove the root key and avoid the laser, to kill something.

Bikini is a good start, because the hair is relatively thick and not easy to treat. Underarm is another successful product. I want to say, is the most difficult to treat and requires several treatments.

For LLC, which means "limited company" and is a term of incorporation. In California can a doctor (an MD) laser treatments can ... and a doctor can not be part of an LLC (they may Inc. (integrated)).

The laser used is not very good ... and from what I hear, can be painful.

After the laser treatment with a laser as a professional qualification, you should be very good results. In other words, no new hair growth (until the next 4-6 weeks after starting treatment) and the hair, even fall. If you are in the Los Angeles area, please visit our website online at:
www.GlendaleLaserGroup.com

JK said...

LLC probably means a limited liability company .... is a kind INC..

I believe the Sciton laser is a good, but I think it is multi-functional hair vs. specific. This simply means that the operator was very good and more comfortable with the team.

I am full of bikini is very possible and quite common. I was told to start the bikini area is also one of the best places to therapy in order to achieve good results. The follicle is relatively shallow and coarse hair so the laser has a better effect.

Go for more information about laser hair removal can http://www.HairRemovalForum.com ... You can learn about procedures, equipment, and have a positive provider directory on surveys in the past customers.

Post a Comment