Sunday, January 31, 2010

Install Mini Refrigerator Into Cabinet Can You Install A Mini-fridge Under Counter That's Not Rated For That?

Can you install a mini-fridge under counter that's not rated for that? - install mini refrigerator into cabinet

I bought my set a mini-fridge into a movable bar. I pack at home, and behold, it is not like a built-in refrigerator. If the space around the thing, I do not pose a problem, go ahead and use it?

This is the refrigerator.
http://us.sanyo.com/appliances/refrigerators/index.cfm?productID=917

2 comments:

chicagir... said...

If you just put on the stand, I see a problem.

bic said...

I'm not positive, but I think what they might be by a frame, built in Ventiliation and must not allow proper ventilation and lead to overheating. I would say that if you put it under the desk and plenty of space on the sides of the refrigerator, it should be no problem. Just keep an eye on things and regularly review the pages and touching the tip. Also check that you are not pressed to the wall, it will also lead to heat problems.

It seems that after you spend some time at home. Enjoy!

Post a Comment